CLICK AND COLLECT
When choosing click and collect, only the branches that have the items you have selected in stock will show as an option. If you would like to collect at a branch that isn't shown, please get in contact with us.
From there, you can select a time slot to collect the goods. Our system allows a variable ‘branch by branch’ time delay to be set, which allows our local teams the time to organise an order so it is ready for when the customer arrives.
HOW IT WORKS
- Browse online and select the items you wish to order.
- Proceed to checkout and select the branch from which you wish to collect from.
- Receive order confirmation via email with collection time and branch location.
- Sit tight, when processed you will receive a second email to confirm your order is ready for collection.
PAYMENT OPTIONS (Click & Collect)
Credit account customers will be able to pay using your online Tuckers credit account.
Cash account customers - Payment will be required at checkout when making the order.
*There will be no charge for collection from any one of our branches.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
- Order confirmation email
- Photographic identification
WHAT IF YOU FAIL TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
If your order has not been collected within 24 hours of your allocated collection time, we will contact you.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 3.00pm
RESTRICTIONS ON CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS
- Orders cannot be split between local delivery and click and collect. This can only be done by placing separate orders.
- Products with age restrictions, (e.g. knife) will require proof of age.
- Orders will not be released to third parties without the order confirmation and suitable ID.
For enquiries please call 01363 772202 or contact us here.